Wednesday, February 06, 2008

God Bless the Republicans!

Open letter to all Republican voters on February 5, 2008:

Thanks for voting for John McCain. I am thankful that you voted for principles and ignored the talking heads on radio who purport to represent conservative values. Consider the values of constitutional government, the rule of law, small government, pay-as-you-go fiscal conservatism, and a high view of the Christian bible. I insist that George W Bush's legacy is an affront to all of these values. The talk show hosts represent a political philosophy that is alien to all of the above. I believe they represent an industry that feeds on conservative people but attempts to steer them towards the interest of a certain class of donors, not actual conservatives. Actual conservatism won tonight.

1 comment:

David Edward said...

What???
i had NO good choices on my (R) ballot. My conservative candidate was already withdrawn.
McCain is not the future, I am sure of that.